Valentine's Day 2016

Valentine's Day 2016

Friday, September 16, 2011

Day 8 - SAHME

Let me tell you, it has been one trying day. Day 2 or 3 of a new feeding schedule, what a mess. It's my fault, I will take full blame. Poor Crosby has just had a day. It has been a tough day for all in this household. :( I keep smiling and telling her tomorrow will be better and that mommy is sorry for messing with her schedule. This kid loves structure! All I am going to say is that all naps went horrible, but she ate really well. Part of the reason why naps went so poorly is that she wasn't eating as soon as she got up. There were a couple times she had to wait an hour. I am sticking to the eat/wake/sleep plan from here on out. (I will let you all know how it goes.)

On a lighter note...

We had our very first play-date today! Let the excitement begin. Crosby was all fed, in her car seat and then I heard the dreaded noise. You know which one I'm talking about. The one that you just know there will have to be an outfit change. Once that mess was taken care of, we were out the door before another mishap. She normally does wonderful in the car, not today. Poor baby, too much change.

We arrived only to have the biggest melt down I have ever experience to date with her.
Crosby was a little taken aback by the new environment. Over tired little one + off her schedule = melt down. I had never seen Crosby react to anything like this before. Red face, HUGE tears, hard to catch her little breath, I was one scared momma. She finally calmed down and crashed on my shoulder for a while.

I don't know about Crosby, but I had a wonderful time catching up with a good friend. It is a lot harder holding a steady conversation with little ones. Since she is a stay at home mom, we have already planned a few more get togethers before I go back to work. It was fun getting out of the house to see a good friend. I am hoping next time Crosby enjoys herself a little more. :)

Here are the two of them side by side. Little E is almost 5 months, Miss C is just over 3 months.


We did not link their arms - :)

He may have wanted to get away, but C wasn't going to let him.

She wanted to bite him, he was so nice to offer his hand.

This is so sweet. I couldn't quite capture it, but her was touching her cheek. I know that he didn't know what he was doing, it just looked too cute!
Thanks Kara for having us over!

No comments: