Valentine's Day 2016

Valentine's Day 2016

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Day 10 - SAHME

Teething? I am not sure, but it was a long day.

I would like to say Crosby has done AMAZING with both AM naps. Consistently, she sleeps for 2 hours a piece. Depending on the day, sometimes a bit longer. She is doing so well. The afternoon nap is an entirely different story. Maybe I just need to come to grips with the fact that an hour in the afternoon is long enough for her. :) Only time will tell.

We stayed at home all day today. We had AM plans to meet up with a friend, but Crosby was just not herself. I blame teething. She would have much rather slept and be held. I figured it would be best to just stay home. We'll try again later this week.

We had a very low-key Monday. We Facetimed a little with Auntie Tabi, Kristen, and Grandma Lonna, played on the play mat, practiced standing and sitting, and played in C's room. It was a relaxing day. While she napped I worked on grades, Christmas presents, cleaning, and meals.

My campus at work didn't have school due to no power. I am so glad that I get one of my days back that I took off to stay at home. :)

1 comment:

Nick and Jessica said...

Oooo.... Glad you get your day back!!! Lawson is being a picky sleeper during the day as well. I guess I should just be happy he sleeps at night.