Valentine's Day 2016

Valentine's Day 2016

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Day 3 - SAHME

It was a big day in the White household.

We had 2 big firsts:

1.) Crosby and I ventured out just the two of us. We went to visit Tim at work. Crosby did wonderful in the car and at school. Her tummy was full, which sometimes makes things easier. She was all smiles, drool, and that dazed baby look wondering why she wasn't sleeping. Here is a picture of Crosby when we got home. She was SO tired.




2.) We have a mover! I put her on her tummy and stepped out of the room for just a second and when I came back - tada - she's on her back! For a minute I couldn't remember if I left her on her tummy or back. So, I put her back onto her tummy and again she rolled over. I had to quickly grab the video camera so Tim wouldn't miss this. (Technically we both missed the 1st time.) This is part of the video that I took of Miss Crosby and her big milestone (3rd time around)! She's growing up so fast. I love that I can be here to experience some of her firsts with her.

1 comment:

Nick and Jessica said...

Way to go Crosby!!! So glad you get to see some of her firsts. I can't believe how big she's getting.