Valentine's Day 2016

Valentine's Day 2016

Friday, September 23, 2011

Day 14 - SAHME



Today is the 1/2 way mark of my Stay at Home Mom Experience.

How is my time with C half over already? I tell you, sometimes the days are LONG...however, the weeks fly by so fast. I am LOVING every moment with Crosby. I feel so blessed that we get to keep her at home until she's 6 months old. She is a doll and I love her so much. No matter how challenging raising a child can be, I feel over joyed that I am her momma and that Tim and I get to raise this precious gift from God.

With very little napping, we had PLENTY of time for activities. We Skyped/Facetimed with Katie and Grandma Lonna, exersaucered, played with our friends, relaxed in the swing, watched Ellen, and made cookies. I think she knows how much fun is being had when she sleeps, so she wants to be up experiencing it all.

(C's has now been grabbing her toys! It takes some intense concentration, but success!)

Up next week: play dates!

No comments: