Valentine's Day 2016

Valentine's Day 2016

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Day 16 - SAHME


This is day 2 of a very sleepy baby. What does this mean? Today Crosby took three 2.5 hour naps. She is extra tired. When she's up she's very active, smiley, loud. Perhaps a growth spurt. She seems to be getting bigger every day.

We ventured out to eat lunch with Tim at work. I ate lunch with Tim, not Crosby. We didn't stay long since Crosby was EXTRA tired. She did manage to spit up on Tim in the short time we were there. We also got to visit with Becca.

Other than that, not much else is new. Sleep, eat, play...that is how our day went.

OHHHH......WAIT! She rolled over AGAIN, this time from back to belly! AHHHHHH! She is growing up way to fast. I put her down on her back to talk to her "friends" while I washed dishes and cleaned up the kitchen. She was talking/yelling and laughing with her birdie buddies. I walked over to peek at her and to my SURPRISE there she was on her belly! Ah, WHAT?!? I missed it? I put her back on her back to see if she'd perform her new trick once again, NOPE. We had spent all day together on the floor, I watched her every move. Honestly, I think she waits for us not to look to flip over. She's a sneaky one. She only did it once, but I guess technically we have a mover. Tim and I will be rug shopping in the near future.

In other news: HEB (our local grocery store) finally got this:


And, it is DELIGHTFUL! So far I have only tried the Original, but it is SO YUMMY. It is non-alcoholic, but tastes just like the actual thing.

With fall approaching, how do you know how to dress your baby for cooler temps?

1 comment:

Katie and Bret said...

Yay BAILEYS!!! Check out overstock.com for rugs. Layers for fall! Short sleeves with a jacket for cool mornings, then just take off the sweatshirt for the warm afternoon. And socks too :) we love old navy socks, they almost always stay on and have grippers on the bottom.