Valentine's Day 2016

Valentine's Day 2016

Thursday, October 17, 2013

Day 23


It is easy to tell by this picture what one of her favorite pass times is.  Carter loves playing on the play mat.  It easily entertains her for 1-1.5 hours each day.  She now rolls to get closer to the toys, also reaching to grab them.  It's so fun to see her concentrating so hard on getting them.

Todays temps didn't get much higher than 60.  So, it was perfect for long sleeves and jeggings! Carter no longer fits into most of her 3 month onesies.  She is so long I had to break out the 6 months clothes.  She's 4.5 months, so it shouldn't shock me that 3 month clothes no longer fit.  It's just so hard to wrap my mind around that she's getting older. 

Carter took amazing naps today, thankfully since I was not feeling well at all.  I tried to sleep while she slept.  Hopefully I feel better quick! Looking forward to visiting a pumpkin patch this weekend as well as enjoying the cooler weather with the family. 

No comments: