Valentine's Day 2016

Valentine's Day 2016

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Day 18

Today started off to me missing my alarm.  Not sure if I didn't set it or if I turned it off.  Either way, I woke up late.  Carter work up sometime during the 5 o'clock hour, but Tim managed to get her back to sleep.  When I went in her room at 6:30, she was laying on her belly with her arms out of her swaddle.  She looked so big. So sweet, just laying on her tummy sucking her paci.  

We all left the house around 7:15 this morning.  I had to drop my car off at the mechanic to get my oil changed and for an annual inspection.  During the inspection, the mechanic came to the conclusion that my trusty Honda was in need of 2 new tires. Always great news to hear.  

Cater played in her Jump a roo for 20 minutes today.  She was happy the entire time! It's so fun to watch her grow and change from week to week.  She is starting to reach and grab with a purpose now.

Her hair is getting so long!
 

No comments: