Valentine's Day 2016

Valentine's Day 2016

Saturday, October 5, 2013

Day 15 - End of week 3

I have quite the cuddle bug on my hands today.  Carter isn't wanting much alone time today.  Maybe she's tired, growing, teething, or all of the above.  On a "normal" day, Carter likes her independence.  She is happy playing on her tummy time blanket or under her play mat.  Today is kindof an off day for her.  She is enjoying some quality mommy time, so is mommy.

We have had a stay in day today.  While the littlest naps, I'm paying a couple bills and doing laundry.  Laundry is normally a Sunday activity for me.  But, now that I'm staying home I can do it during the week.  This is great for me, it frees up time for when both my girls are home and awake.  

On top laundry, I have taken it upon myself to go ant hill hunting.  That's right, you heard me correctly.  I went ant hill hunting today.  And not just any type of ant, fire ants.  If you're not familiar with a fire ant, you don't want to be. They are feisty, angry, biting ants.  Not the type of ants a momma wants around where her child plays.  Hopefully, that pile will all be dead within a few days.

I hope all of you have a fantastic weekend. I know we plan on it.  The temperatures are suppose to be dropping just in time!  Bring it on Fall, we've been waiting for you.

No comments: