Valentine's Day 2016

Valentine's Day 2016

Thursday, October 17, 2013

Day 22

Today was our Monday, back to just the two of us.  It was a beautiful rainy day. I had an unexpected dentist appointment, so I dropped Carter off with the sitter for a couple hours to sleep while I was at the dentist.  

Enjoying some morning jumps!
Some projects on our agenda for the reminder of my time at home: start Christmas shopping, pumpkin painting/carving, entertain visitors, Christmas crafts, and I'm sure some more I can't think of at the time.

Light afternoon reading with my oldest.
Monday, Tim tried some unswaddled naps. :(  Two of the three naps were okay.  Tim discovered she likes sleeping on her side, not on her back or tummy. Carter has yet to figure out how to "self sooth", we always just popped her paci in since she's swaddled.  She puts herself to sleep great.  


She sleeps so much better when she is swaddled and stays swaddled.  Carter is waking up at 4 fairly consistently, most of the time it's because she's managed to get unswaddled. But, the bigger question is why is she waking up?  

No comments: