Valentine's Day 2016

Valentine's Day 2016

Friday, September 20, 2013

Day 5 Part 2

We made it home from our trip to the dentist by 9:30. Tim headed back to work, and I stayed at home with my two sweeties.  Crosby normally goes to daycare during the day, but today she stayed with us!  You'll have to excuse my lack of pictures, I had my hands full!

After Carter ate, we FaceTimed with Nama to show her Crosby's tooth.  We sang lots of songs, did tummy time, FaceTimed with Auntie Kitty and Mollie Moo, Auntie Lanny, Leo, and Uncle Ran Dog.  Carter was so tired, that she needed to go down for a nap.  Crosby and I made lunch and had lots of fun together. After lunch, Crosby and I both napped (yup, a perk of staying at home).  

Carter was ready to get up before I was, silly girl.  So she ate and had some good quality time with her friends on her play mat while I unloaded the dishwasher.  Big sister was up before long and the fun continued.  Crosby ate a snack (frozen grapes) and we FaceTimed with Grammie.  Not long after that, daddy came home. 

We are looking forward to a our weekend.  Nothing major on the agenda for us.  I had way to much excitement over the last night/day to last all weekend!

Sporting baby Carter's hat! 

No comments: