Valentine's Day 2016

Valentine's Day 2016

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Day 3

What day is it today.........HUMP DAY!

We had a fun day.  I'd say it was a normal morning of naps and FaceTiming.  I have found that it is very easy to get distracted by all the mini projects that need to get done.  Blogging is one of the things that I have missed so much.  I'm so glad that I have time to do this again.

We are debating to stop swaddling during naps.  This little Texas twister can get out of some of the best swaddles.  This is how I found her during one of her naps today.  She was just sleeping away, sucking on her fingers.


I am loving staying at home and the freedom we have to take lunch to Tim.  Today we had a lunch date(s) at Tim's school.  I promised Becca that we'd try Whataburger's new Bacon Avocado Burger.  So Miss Carter and I were off to get some fantastically healthy lunch orders and meet Becca and Tim for an early lunch. Upon entering the school we were swarmed by former students and coworkers.  Babies always draw a crowd!  We loved getting out of the house to hang out with some of our favorite people for an hour.   

She looks gigantic here.  She's a finger sucker, any and all fingers.  

No comments: