Valentine's Day 2016

Valentine's Day 2016

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Day 42 11-12-13

Tuesday has been off to a great start.  Carter is getting faster at eating her morning fruit and cereal.  Sweet Crosby has been sleeping in her new big girl bed for 4 days.  She LOVES her new bed and her new big girl blanket. Each night she reminds me that she will stay in her bed until mommy and Carter come and get her in the am.  I love her and her sweetness!

Each morning Crosby pushes me out the door so that she can go to "school".  She is so cute about her time with Miss Gracie and Miss Becca. Crosby is more than excited to see them each and every morning. She doesn't even seem to mind that Carter doesn't stay with her, which makes it so much easier on me.

Target was on our list of things to do today.  Nothing big, just an outing to distract the mini. She loves going to Target as much as I do.  


No comments: