Valentine's Day 2016

Valentine's Day 2016

Friday, November 8, 2013

Day 39

Burr....It was a very chilly morning here in Texas!  Okay, it was about 40 degrees, not quite freezing.  It was a perfect opportunity to break out our winter hats.  Miss Carter Joy is sporting a sock monkey hat and Miss Crosby Eleanor is wearing a kitty hat!  These two are so precious.

Carter and I had a fairly normal day.  We made our 3rd trip to Target today (okay, maybe our 4th) to check over the new Christmas items.  Crosby is semi-obsessed with the song "What Does the Fox Say?" and I have been on the hunt for a little fox ornament for our tree. I found it!  I'm going to surprise Crosby with it when we decorate our tree after Thanksgiving. :)

On the nap front, things are not going well.  This week her naps have also been off and interrupted.  I'm not sure what's going on. We are now going to try gas drops and see how that goes.  I'll keep you posted. 

No comments: