Valentine's Day 2016

Valentine's Day 2016

Friday, November 8, 2013

Day 40 - End of Week 8

Today is the end of my 8th week at home.  Wow, 8 weeks have flown by.  I can honestly say that I really didn't expect them to go by this quickly.  I have LOVED being home with Carter so much.  Today we got to have lunch with Tim! Yea! We are really going to miss this.


Carter took short naps again today.  I just now tried gas drops, so we will see what happens.  I'm trying something new to "entertain" her, Baby First videos.  I first tried a musical "Jonah and the Whale" and she wasn't interested.  Now,  I'm trying a color video with music. It's a lot of fun music for babies.  She has spent time on her play mat, in her jump a roo, and we've played with her toys.  But, since she's not sleeping I need some more weapons in my arsenal.  




Some fun Crosby news, we're putting her in a big girl bed this weekend!  Tonight I am taking her to buy big girl sheets and a big girl blanket.  :)  I will keep you posted on her picks along with the news on how the big girl bed goes.  

No comments: