Valentine's Day 2016

Valentine's Day 2016

Monday, November 4, 2013

Day 35 - End of Week 7

Big Sigh....This has been a week.  I love that I get to stay at home with Carter.  Each week I learn more and more about her.  For example, my sweet littlest has not been napping much longer than an hour for her first nap.  Up until last week she would easily sleep for 2 hours, well things have changed.  Today was day 5 of a short morning nap. UGH!  

Possible Solution #1: we are going to try cereal tomorrow morning to see if she needs a fuller tummy. 

Possible Solution #2:  put her down earlier.

These are my only two thoughts.  I really don't remember short morning naps with Crosby.  When she was older her afternoon nap got shorter. When that happened, we switched her to two naps and that worked wonders for her.  Carter is no where near moving to two naps.  The little lady can barely stay up for 2 hours at a time.

I think cereal will help.  If not, we will try something different!  On a great note, she is now sleeping through the night consistently! Sleeping unswaddled has worked great!


No comments: