Valentine's Day 2016

Valentine's Day 2016

Friday, March 30, 2012

Nothing's Going to Stop Me Now - Love, Crosby

Hey there everyone! As you can see I have gotten very good at moving around. Mommy thought she was being tricky by catching me in the act, but I knew she was watching the whole time.

Hi Everyone!

Okay, I am ready to make my big move...

A quick stop to pick up something to chew...

You can't see me, but believe me I am very happy!

Ah, yes...just reaching for the jump-a-roo. Here I come tiger...

What's that violin, you want me to play another song...okay. Can you see my teething toy?

Folks, this takes practice. I am already a multi-tasker!

Must...get...book...

Ah ha! Here you are!

I am such a busy girl!

1 comment:

Katie and Bret said...

Look at that adorable smile and all that hair! Miss you!