Valentine's Day 2016

Valentine's Day 2016

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

hey y'all - love, Crosby





Hey Everyone! Mommy thought it would be a good idea to update you all on what's been going on around here. I decided I was tired of just laying around, it's time to get up and get moving. I have recently ventured off the carpet in the living room, our floors are really slippery! I have also decided I must prefer to stand up. Whenever mommy and daddy are on the floor, I want to use them to help me stand up. I learned how to use my play table to help me up too. I am much too quick for anyone to catch me on camera. I am getting really good at walking around my play table too. Mommy and daddy love this trick. When they see me on the move, they rush to be much closer to me. Those two are so silly! Mommy promised to put up a video as soon as she can capture me on the go! Love Y'all!

No comments: