Our sweet little girl is 7 months old. She is growing up so fast. We love this age. It seems like each day she learns something new. We love you Crosby!
Because we had a sick little girl, we have 7 month weight stats. Crosby has a cold and fluid in both ears..boo. Despite the fact that she's sick, she is still super smiley and silly as ever!
7 month weight: 17 lbs 14 oz
Diaper Size: 3
Clothing Size: 6 - 9 months (and a few 12 month items, yikes)
Now onto some fun pictures and facts about little Miss Crosby!
- eating solid food for breakfast and dinner
- loves sweet potatoes, carrots, peas, bananas and applesauce
- warming up to peaches still
- likes to drink from her sippy cup/give herself a bath
- loves to skype and facetime with family
- sits up on her own with no help from mommy or daddy
- is a rolling machine
- often gets "stuck" on her side, but doesn't seem to mind it
- is working on her dexterity each day by feeding herself puffs
- takes 2 two hour naps every day! and some days there is a bonus 30-45 minute nap!
- loves to jump!
- during Christmas she was more interested interested in eating the wrapping paper than what was inside
- would much rather stand than sit on the floor
- has 2 bottom teeth
- when feeling well, is sleeping through the night
- has flown 8 times (4 trips to MN)
- is going to daycare 5 days a week
- spends her week days playing with a 4 month old buddy
- like to cuddle and snuggle
- loves her daddy!
- with give you a courtesy laugh
- is ticklish on her sides and by her neck
- still puts everything in her mouth
- has eaten out twice and did great both times
- giggles at the sound of her bath water running
- blows lots of bubbles
- loves to hear anyone sing
- has a slight fear of dogs
- enjoys riding in shopping carts
- takes shots in her legs like a champ
- loved Santa
- likes to chat during church
- blows lots of snot bubbles (ewww...)
- seems very interesting in what mommy and daddy are eating or drinking
- is getting better at reading books rather than eating them
- her hair is long enough to style after bath time
- when we pick her up from daycare or when we get home, she waves both hands in excitement (it melts my heart)
- shrieks with excitement
- likes to look at herself in the mirror or on the Ipad (this makes her laugh)
- is a drooling machine (doc said the top teeth are making their way down)
- is a good sport about wearing hats
7 month old photo shoot pics to follow....