Valentine's Day 2016

Valentine's Day 2016

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentime's Day

today is the big day, valentine's day. however, according to about 1/2 of my class it is valentime's day. that's right,valentimes. it just makes me smile. i can't help but correct them, it is my job. to teach the youth of america how to correctly say and know the importance off all of hallmark's holidays.
a few students this week came up to me and asked when our valentime's day party was going to be. i told them that we don't celebrate valentiMe's day. they looked at me puzzled and a little sad. they didn't understand. i had to quickly add that we do, in fact celebrate valentiNe's day and that our party would be on the 14th.
in my world, today is not just valentine's day, it is also my hubby's birthday. he is turning the big 2-7. three years until we both hit 30, hard it believe i know. tim will know today that he is doubly loved.
have a great valentime's day. spend time with those you love and who love you.

No comments: