Our sweet girl is 3 months old today. It is unbelievable how fast time flies. My time at home ended on Sunday, back to work I go. No doctors visitors this month, so we have no stats to report. This is what we do know about our sweet little lady:
- Being sung to. Some of her favorites: "Cameron - Leanne (Weanne)", "You are my Sunshine", "Hooray for Cameron"
-Taking a bottle like a champ
-Hanging out with Grace, Becca, Peyton, Presley, and her sisters
-Looking at the Christmas lights
-Sleeping from 7-12am, then 1-6 (most nights)
-Watching her sisters play
-Her play mat
-Sleeping in her own bed
-Laying on her changing table
-Baths with her big sisters
-Snuggles from mommy and daddy
Some Cameron observations:
1. She recently started drooling like crazy!
2. She loves chewing on her hands.
3. She's very talkative and smiley when she gets good sleep.
4. She sleeps for good chunks of time!
5. She rolls to her side.
6. She responds with giggles when her sisters talk to her.
7. When I put a phone up to take her picture, she stops and stares with no expression on her face.
8. She's super content laying on the floor by herself.
What we're looking forward to during this month:
-Her first plane ride to MN for Christmas.
-Meeting tons of new family members.
-Seeing snow for the first time!