Valentine's Day 2016

Valentine's Day 2016

Monday, April 28, 2014

9 Months! - Carter Joy

Yea! Mommy is finally blogging about....

Wait, what does this say? 9 months!!

This says 9 Months!  

I'm 9 months + 2 months now.... 

Seriously, do y'all see this awesome sticker?

I'm doing some big things now.

I love clapping, army crawling, and I am eating all sorts of new things.

Can you see how long my hair is getting?

I love smiling, it is really one of my favorite things! One of my new fun tricks is to move from laying to sitting!

What's that mommy? You'd like me to sit still and not play with this giant sticker?

Not going to happen!  I think this sticker is one of the most amazing things I've ever seen.

Oh hey there!  Since I am cutting 4 teeth, I'm a drooly mess!  

My chin shows the results of ALL OF MY DROOL!

Thanks for checking in!
Oh, I almost forgot to tell you, I had my 9 months doctors appointment.  

Height: 29 3/4 inches (95%)
Weight: 20 pounds (70%)

No comments: