Valentine's Day 2016

Valentine's Day 2016

Monday, February 17, 2014

Carter - 8 Months


I cannot wrap my mind around the fact that Carter is 8 months old!  How on Earth is this time flying by so fast?

No doctor's appointments this month, so no stats on height or weight.  She is GROWING so fast.  Wearing 9 months clothes and size 3 diapers.  

She has 4 total teeth, her two bottom middles and two top middles.  Carter is a great eater, she eats 3 solid meals a day.  Some of her favorite foods: bananas, apple sauce, peas, sweet potatoes, black beans, noodles and cheerios.

Carter is a rolling and drooling machine.  She has started rocking back and forth on all fours a little bit.  Since Crosby brings anything she needs to her, she has very little need for mobility.  I think she's very satisfied staying put. (FOR NOW)

Likes:
-bouncing/jumping
-swinging at the park
-when Crosby roars really loud
-eating
-putting everything in my mouth
-FaceTiming with my family
-car rides
-playing at church
-bath time
-sleeping
-my paci and my thumb
-going for walks
-riding in the wagon and stroller
-loud music
-standing at my play table

Dislikes:
-waiting to eat
-mommy or daddy out of my eyesight

Carter is one happy little girl.  She is a joy and a blessing in our lives.  We love sharing new things with her.  We love you beyond measure Sweet Carter Bug!


No comments: