Valentine's Day 2016

Valentine's Day 2016

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

MN Trip: Up North - Love, Crosby



We'll howdy from the Land of 10,000 Lakes!

What and adventure.  Mommy, daddy and I flew on a plane to come and help Auntie Leanne while she was in the hospital.  (More on that later.) While we were in Minnesota, we road tripped it up to see my Grandma and Grandpa in Floodwood.  While we were there, we saw LOTS and LOTS of family.  Grandma and Grandpa even arranged a fun party for everyone to come and meet me. Mommy got to catch up with old friends and to show me off.  Those are her words, not mine.  Here are a few pictures to show you just some of my adventures. WARNING: mommy got a little carried away with the whole picture taking thing. There are A LOT of pictures to follow!

Love Y'all!
My new furry friend...
Just don't get to close...
Ah...way to close!
Thanks Grandma Lonna for saving me!
The weather was perfect for a walk.
I love my Grandma!
The cupcakes for my party.
All my fun cousins and friends who came to help me celebrate.
I'm 1!
Yep, that's right, 1!
See I'll show you!
Daddy did a great job looking at the camera.
Re-hydrating before another trip down the hallway.
Grandma's puppy Raymond.
This was a fun toy.
I love my Grandpa Tim!





 

No comments: