my two friends, amanda and melissa, recently tagged me on their blogs.
here are 7 things you may not know about me
1. even though i am a girly-girl (dresses, pink, make-up and all) i can hold my own in most sports. i played volleyball, basketball, and softball in high school. in college i played powderpuff football. after college, i stick to softball. i am super competitive, so watch out!
2. i am in love with anything tropic/hawaiian. if i had my choice, i'd live on maui. give me palm trees, coconuts, sand, or pineapple any day. i love it.
3. if i was born a boy, my name would have been justin. ;)
4. if i wasn't a teacher, i would love to be a florist. i have always loved flowers. i love they way peoples faces light up when they chose them for people they love. i love the smiles they bring to people even if it's during difficult times. i love the way they smell. i love how each flower has unique characteristics that make they beautiful in their own way. only bad thing is, i do not have a green thumb.... so you'll probably never see a flower in my house.
5. in high school i wanted to be martha stewart. i still have secret ambitions to be like her. minus the whole prison thing.
6. ever since i can remember i wanted to be a regular on saturday night live.
7. i occasionally talk in accents, which drives tim crazy. i can't help it. i is a habit that i picked up somewhere. but, now can't seem to stop.
well, there you have it! i'm supposed to tag other people. So, Carrie, Amanda, Melissa, Jessica, Nina, consider yourself tagged!